73 Vogue-inspired Questions Answered
A little while back I was tagged in this series by the lovely Kesi Gardner The 73 Questions Vogue series is a popular Youtube series by the Vogue team that interviews many of our favourite celebrities, models and influencers with 73 random questions that helps us to get to know a little bit more about them. It even features Reese Witherspoon doing a back flip on a trampoline. If you haven’t already checked it out feel free to do so. You may just find out a little more about one of your faves.
This tag inspired by the wistfulness of the series is a great way to get to know more about your favourite bloggers; some of whom I’ll be tagging at the end. So without further ado…. Here are my 73 Vogue-Inspired Questions Answered.
1. What are you most excited about these days?
Summer is almost here. Which means it’s almost my birthday. Yay me!!!
2. What’s your favorite holiday?
Christmas. It’s the most wonderful time of the yeeeeaaaar!!!
3. Favorite season?
Spring. I love the flowers, the beautiful colours. Plus it share the warmth of summer and the cool breeze of winter so you won’t scorch or freeze. It’s just right Goldilocks.
4. Where does one go on a perfect road trip?
Oooh this is a tough one. There are so many fabulous places that I can’t just pick one. But if I had to pick a parish (state or province for you no-Jamaicans) I’d definitely say Portland. It has so much to offer. Natural beauty with plenty of activities is a win in my book.
5. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day?
Reading. It’s like exploring a whole new world.
6. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be?
Missy Elliott. She’s a fricking genius. So much creativity bursting in one amazing person.
7. What is the best thing that happened this year?
Being nominated as Digital Influencer by Digital Jamaican was the best thing that happened to me so far but the year isn’t over year. See the post about it here.
8. What’s your New Year’s resolution?
To get my shit together and start doing the things I promised myself I’d do for the past 5 years.
9. What’s your favorite exercise?
Honestly I don’t exercise much. Part of my get my shit together resolution. But when I do I kinda like squats. Gotta keep that booty tight.
10. Best way to decompress?
Sleep. Dreamland in often better than reality. Then you wake up refreshed and ready to get back on the horse
11. What’s your favorite country to visit?
12. Last country you visited?
United States - New York to be specific
Start spreadin' the news, I'm leavin' today
I want to be a part of it
New York, New York
13. Country you wish to visit?
Greece. I love Greek mythology. OPA!
14. What’s your favorite ice-cream?
Pralines and Cream
15. What makes you smile the most?
Great adventures with great people.
16. What’s the coolest thing in the world?
Being told that I inspire someone to do something
17. What is the cutest thing in the world?
18. How do you know if you’re in love?
When someone can annoy you and you still want to be around them lol. It’s being able to accept the other person’s quirks, get in an argument and still feel blissfully happy when they’re around.
19. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be?
Okay so creating my line up. My concert would include an eclectic mix of Jason Mraz, Ingrid Michaelson, Missy Elliot, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, Queen and Beyonce with a Destiny’s Child reunion of all the original members and Michelle. Now that’s a bomb ass concert.
20. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
I don’t know probably my camera
21. Favorite fashion trend of all time?
I don’t have one
22. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
Eeek this is a toughy because I’m a movie lover. Miss Congeniality
23. What was the movie that made you cry?
Whew so many. Pearl Harbour.
24. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about?
Body Positivity and Self-Love
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
26. What is the skill still unmastered?
Riding a bicycle
27. What is the best thing that happened to you today?
I woke up later than usual and had nothing urgent to do
28. Do you like surprises?
29. If you could do a flash mob where would it be?
30. Do you like cupcakes?
31. Do you usually bake cupcakes?
32. What’s your favorite desert?
33. Is there a desert you don’t like?
34. What’s your favorite bakery?
Sugar and Spice
35. What’s your favorite food?
Chicken Alfredo Fettucine Pasta
36. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Ackee and saltfish, fried dumplings, pancakes, sausage, hashbrowns and mimosa
37. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat?
38. Favorite color?
39. Favorite superhero?
40. What do you usually order in Starbucks? (or in your favorite café)
I don’t got to cafes often so don’t have a favourite
41. Who is the last person you texted?
A group text to my friends
42. What’s your favorite activity to do in your hometown?
Try new restaurants
43. What’s the next book you plan on reading?
When Dimple met Rishi or Trials of Apollo haven’t decided yet
44. What do you love in your pizza?
45. Favorite drink?
Orange Juice (non-alcoh) Pina colada (alcoh)
46. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
47. What’s your favorite band?
48. Favorite solo artist?
I don’t know. Love so many. Possibly RiRi or Missy Elliott
49. Favorite lyrics?
Show me the meaning of being lonely
Is this the feeling I need to walk with?
Tell me why I can't be there where you are
There's something missing in my heart
50. If your life was a song what would the title be?
If I was a Rich Girl
51. If you could master one instrument what would it be?
52. If you had a tattoo where would it be?
53. To be or not to be?
That is the question
54. Dolphins or koalas?
Dolphins. They are intelligent badasses.
55. How do you like your coffee?
Cream and sugar. Though I’m more of a tea person.
56. What’s your favorite curse word?
57. What color of dress did you wear to prom?
58. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds are forever
59. Cheap shampoo or expensive?
Doesn’t matter. Shampoo that works with my hair now that’s the winner.
60. Blow dry or air dry?
61. Heels or flats?
62. Pilates or yoga?
63. Jogging or swimming?
64. One thing you can’t live without?
65. What’s one cause that’s dear to your heart?
Education and Women Empowerment
66. Who would you want to shoot a love scene with?
Oh baby! Chris Evans. Hey Cap you can save me anytime :D
67. What’s your favorite sport?
Football (reall football not American football)
68. Do you have a morning beauty ritual?
Sort of. I moisturize and wear sunscreen. That counts right?
69. What’s your favorite thing to wear?
70. What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever splurged on?
71. Do you play any musical instruments?
The recorder but not very well. So I guess that’s a no.
72. What is your favorite book of all time?
Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
73. What is something you always travel with?